Stunning Beauty & Energy Smart Style
The stunning beauty of Hunter Douglas window fashions speaks for itself. Their stylish designs and gorgeous fabrics have been favorites for years. But they have an even more important job than design style – they offer year-round energy savings and year-round comfort.
In the winter, heat escapes through the window when you need it, yet becomes trapped inside in the summer when you don’t. Heat loss and gain drive our energy usage up, and that can be felt in our monthly utility bills. Hunter Douglas is committed to helping you save energy the natural way, by effectively channeling and exploiting the natural power of the sun.
Over 30 years ago, Hunter Douglas introduced the original honeycomb shade – a breakthrough in energy efficiency. Since then, Duette® honeycomb shades have evolved to provide an even higher level of unparalleled energy efficiency, paired with enduring style that will grace homes for years to come. Duette® provides smart and stylish solutions when it comes to dressing your windows with shades that are just as beautiful as they are beneficial:
- The unique honeycomb-like blind configuration of Duette® shades “traps” air between layers, insulating against heat gain in the summer and heat loss in the winter.
- The shades have a duotone design, with a neutral white on the outside for a consistent view from the exterior and superior light reflection, and a choice of colors and textures on the inside.
- They are flexible and can be opened bottom-up or top-down, offering the ability to enjoy the outside landscape and control the amount of natural light coming into the house.
Solera™ Soft Shades by Hunter Douglas combine a soft sculpted look with unique cellular construction, offering design, drama, and sophistication. Solera™ Soft Shades offer non-woven and woven fabric options in fashion forward colors, textures, and patterns. Silhouette® window shadings, with the Signature S-Vane™, magically float between two sheers, offering transformational beauty as well as practical benefits.
- Transform harsh sunlight—Vanes and sheers combine to softly filter light.
- Precise light control—Vanes tilt to achieve just the right amount of natural illumination.
- Daylighting—Sheers disperse sunlight deep into the room, reducing the need for electric lights.
- Preserve outside views—No cords or tapes run through the product to obstruct outside views.
- Secure daytime privacy—Views to the outside are clear. Views from the street are obscured during the day.
- All fabrics are available in both light-filtering and room-darkening opacity.
- Coordinating color inside the cell creates a rich look with added dimension.
- Shade can be operated from the top down and from the bottom up.
- Fabric wrapped head rail and bottom rail blends with the soft folds of the shade for a streamlined look.
- Energy Efficiency – Fabric folds and cellular construction create a “pocket” that traps air, increasing insulating properties.
Hunter Douglas blinds and shades offer these additional benefits:
- You can improve your room’s acoustics while reducing the intensity of outside sound. It starts at the windows. The degree of sound control will depend on the fabric you choose, so if this is an important feature to you, be sure to discuss it with our sales staff.
- Protect your furniture, flooring and artwork from fading with at least 75% protection from harmful UV rays. It’s like sunscreen for your home furnishings!
- Our products are designed and custom-assembled in the U.S. with the highest level of quality. But just in case, every window treatment from Hunter Douglas is covered by our lifetime limited guarantee.
Make the smart choice today, and save energy year-round. Come into Vander Berg Furniture & Flooring now, during the Hunter Douglas Energy Smart Style Savings Event, and receive a $100 rebate when you buy 4 Duette® or Solera® shades, plus a $25 rebate per additional units. Offer ends April 11, 2016.