For the Love of Luxury Vinyl
Vinyl flooring has been around since 1872, but Luxury Vinyl Tiles and Planks have outshined their predecessor for decades now, and there are so many reasons it’s a very popular choice among homeowners.
- Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) or Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) has incredible hardwood floor, ceramic tile, or natural stone visuals. These products are much thicker (5mm up to 12mm) than traditional sheet vinyl floors (2mm) and can usually be installed over existing floors where sheet vinyl would most likely need a new subfloor.
- LVT is vinyl flooring designed in a tile shape, whereas LVP is vinyl flooring designed in planks to resemble traditional hardwood floor planks.
- On the off chance a plank does get damaged, it can be replaced rather than replacing the entire floor.
- Luxury Vinyl looks modern and is better able to stand the test of time…and water! Luxury vinyl planks (or tiles) are, in themselves, completely water-proof and cannot be damaged by exposure to moisture. For that reason they are an excellent choice for laundry rooms, bathrooms, kitchens and basically anywhere!
- Cleaning your Luxury Vinyl floors could not be easier! Just sweep or vacuum and mop with a damp rag – no special products to buy.
- Mohawk SolidTech Luxury Vinyl = 44 colors & styles
- Johnson Hardwood Luxury Vinyl = 60 colors & styles
- Happy Floors Luxury Vinyl = 69 colors & styles