This is Why We’re “All About That Base”
Adjustable power bases, also known as adjustable bed frames or adjustable foundations, heighten and enhance support through personalized positions. From basic head and foot adjustability to massage and smartphone compatibility, you control the precise contours of your bed so that you can sleep, read, watch TV, work on your laptop, or unwind in absolute comfort. No need for pillows to prop yourself up. The best part is, you do it all with the touch of a button.
Vander Berg Furniture & Flooring carries Reverie’s award-winning adjustable power bases – they are head(board) and shoulders above the competition!
Comfort & Design
- The ergonomic head tilt offers neck support.
- Pre-programmed anti-snore and zero-gravity positions.
- Three-in-one leg design lets you customize your bed height (3”, 5.25”and 8.25”).
- Four corner retainer bars ensure consistent lumbar support while keeping the mattress conformed to the frame.
- Upholstered deck-on-deck design creates high end furniture look.
- Wall Snuggler™ design keeps nightstand within reach.
- Fits most modern headboards (brackets included with most models).
Reverie’s adjustable bases have unlimited head and foot positions that can be adjusted to your liking, offering ultimate adjustability for unlimited comfort. Some popular positions include:
- ZERO GRAVITY: One button makes your Sleep System a zero gravity bed, simulating weightlessness and removing stress from your joints. Head and feet raise and helps promote circulation.
- READING: A pain-free way to finish that novel – just program your favorite upright position into memory!
- ANTI-SNORE: Experience an anti-snore bed by elevating the head by 7° to open up airways
The Perfect Touch
Enjoy a full body massage in bed (available on most models) to help you relax and fall asleep faster. The massage stimulates blood flow to relax tense muscles.
- Choose from different intensity settings.
- Individual control for each side of the bed. Choose from head, foot or total body options.
- Works with the included Reverie remote control.
- Download the free Reverie app to control the bed from your smartphone or iPad.
- Exclusive alarm feature allows you to wake up to a gentle massage.
No more building pillow towers for support.
You know when you want to be in bed, but also want to sit comfortably while you finish a chapter of your book? Or when a head cold leaves you so congested that you have to rest your head on a makeshift pillow mountain just to breathe? That struggle is a thing of the past when your adjustable bed foundation allows you to sit fully upright at the touch of a button. Head tilt support provides even greater comfort for your vulnerable neck, which often bears the brunt of less than ideal elevated head positions.
Wake up less stiff.
For people with joint pain or injuries, sleep can actually be painful. Adjustable bed settings like Zero Gravity, which simulates weightlessness while eliminating pressure on the limbs and lower back, make sleep the restorative and healing process it was meant to be. If your body needs different support than your partner’s, don’t fret—many adjustability beds come in split king models with dual adjustability. This is also a serious perk when your partner is asleep and you want to join them in bed but aren’t ready to close your book quite yet.
Stop resenting your snoring sweetie.
We know, you love him to the ends of the earth when he’s awake, but it’s hard not to want to smack him with a pillow when his dragon-breathing is keeping you up all night. Anti-Snore settings on many adjustable beds are designed to prevent this racket by raising the head slightly to open up airways, helping to reduce snoring.
Come in and see what all the hype’s about! Vander Berg Furniture & Flooring carries a full line of Reverie adjustable bases. We would love to show you one in action. Now, during our Mattress Sale, buy a Beautyrest mattress (55% off MSRP) and choose your BONUS: a FREE box spring or 55% off MSRP on a Reverie adjustable base. Hope to see you soon!